Who is eligible for the membership?

You must be a non-U.S. citizen/ resident, residing outside of your home country and is currently enrolled in a US High School that has an International Student Program and is already registered with ISA.

How can I start an ISA in my High School?

To start an ISA at your high school, visit our Start An ISA page under Join Us. Fill out the questionnaire and a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.

What are the benefits and discounts?

Up-to-date internship/volunteer service/event planning opportunities.
·    Exclusive discounts such as tutoring classes with our partner tutor center.
·    Free consultation throughout the year.
·   Discounted programs in US, Brazil and China, please contact for more information.
·    Leadership opportunity in joining the ISA Student Advisory Board.

How can I apply?

To enroll in an ISA membership, first your current school needs to have an ISA established before you apply. To start a new ISA, click on the connect with us and fill in the required information. You will need the help from your school’s International Student Counselor to set up an ISA account for the school. International students at registered schools will automatically enroll as members with free access to our website and services.

When can I start to use my member benefits?

As soon as an ISA is registered and established at your current high school.

Ask Your Question ?