Our nonprofit organization ISA(International Student Association ) is searching for an experienced IT Manager who can maintain and expand our computer networks. The ideal candidate will be able to computer platforms, or learn how to mange our computer platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
– Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
– Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
– Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter
– Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
– Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
|Job Category||ISA jobs|